Magenta BioThane® Collar
- Current Processing Time: 2-6 business days
- Made with super heavy BioThane® in either 3/4" or 1" width
- 100% waterproof, anti-microbial, & very durable- built for any adventure from sea to summit
- Low maintenance- Wash in soapy water or just spray off with the hose and, BOOM, it's as good as new. BioThane® is easy to clean in just a few minutes.
- BioThane® is flexible, similar to the feel of broken in leather (even in freezing temperatures)
- Reinforced with heavy duty screws at all stress points to ensure for the strongest hold. We believe screws are the most durable as the threads are tightened & reinforced to ensure your collar will never come apart
Stainless Steel: Known for its strength, durability, & low maintenance attributes. Perfect for all those salty beach adventures.
Black Metal: Made from heavy duty solid brass & zinc alloy hardware. This makes it rust & corrosion resistant. All black metal hardware will wear/chip overtime. Our black metal is PVD treated, which is a durable finish to help prevent scratching.
Solid Brass: is just that - brass all the way through to its core. Here at SeaFlower Co, we only use solid brass hardware & not brass plated (which has a much shorter lifespan). Solid brass is known for its strength & durability. It is also rust proof & highly resistant to corrosion. Brass will develop a patina or a tarnish on its surface over time when exposed to the elements, but it can be cleaned and polished to restore its color and shine (Brass-o or lemon juice work great for cleaning your hardware). This patina/tarnish can discolor your white/light colored dog’s neck fur, but can be easily washed out.
Safety & durability is our top priority at SeaFlower Co. We use high quality materials and durable, thoroughly tested hardware for all of our products. Our products are made with ruff play in mind, but no pet gear is indestructible. Please inspect your equipment regularly for any signs of wear and tear & replace when necessary. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine what gear is appropriate for their dog’s size, strength, and activity level. SeaFlower Co is not liable for any injuries or damage that may occur as a result of use.